Wednesday, January 19

Life, lemons and lemonade

Not suprisingly I am on the job hunt having been made redundant - still have some time at work left at the moment but am utilising some of that on my search for a new way of earning some money.  I have been thinking about what it is I really want and although I don't want to be a FT Employee I also don't want to be a consultant - so I am weighing up some of the options and ways of gaining experience to see if I can come up with something a bit more out of the ordinary!!! 

So I am busy making lemonade :-)

I am actually REALLY looking forward to some time off and it falls just right for 3 weeks of Easter Holidays - the world is our Oyster!!!  What to do - ideas on a postcard :-)

I have some plans for a bit more crafting for a while - well I may as well, but also plans to seriously work on building my new portfolio career!

Lemonade is sweet

Rachel

No comments: