Saturday, June 12

Blurgh

Its along time since I had such a sore throat - typical - first weekend for a long time not much going on other than Cait's dance class and show rehearsals tomorrow so though I would get a few things done - but feel pretty poorly :(.

We had a lot of fun last week for half term and got up to all sorts - Cotswold Farm Park which was great loads for the kids to do and a couple of days in London to see Dinosaurs and Grannies - and a few other things besides.  Then Visiting on Friday and Mum had a lovely catch up with her friend int he pm while Cait had a mega play in the morning with one of her school friends.


The day job has been pretty hectic and is only likely to get more so in the coming months so I will be a bit more stressed and alot less around I feel.  The need to go to London all the time is also ramping up - deep joy!!

Rx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Sorry to hear about the throat - I've been battling hayfever all this last week - usual tablets don't seem to be doing much - so I sympathise x