Monday, May 31

Still here

Sort of - busy girl normally - work is really busy at the moment so not much head room for anything else.

Half term at the moment so have taken the week off to be with Cait and as John is around we get to do a few things together which is fun.  I don't think there will be a "Summer" Holiday as such as things stand so we are aiming to do a few things here and make life fun for Cait.  She keeps bemoaning the fact that she is lonely! 

I am still crafting loads although its not finding its was on here much, the last month or so I have let things get out of contrl on the house front - its clean but v untidy after about 10 mins of anyone being in the room.  Its like things jump out and get in a squiggle by themselves.....

I am currently also painting the kitchen units which is a chore by itself - even trying to get the handles off them!!  Still I have new ones in the post and they are looking good and I also have the walls to paint but as there are so many units = less wall.  I am trying to think positive here.....

We have a busy week and have planned a couple of days in London with an overnight and visit to Granny Ag (John's Mum) somewhere in there.  We are off to the science museum to see dinosaurs and volcanoes which is the current obsession!

I may get to go to the V&A which is my all time favourite place for meandering around - love the design galleries - furniture, clothes and so on that come right up to recent times (well for me!) like the 90's!!!

S'all folks - maybe some pics when we get back!

No comments: