Tuesday, July 14

Wot again

Yup again - am trying to post every day even if it is drivel to try and get back into it all - as all my blogs are suffering at the moment.

Today was pretty ordinary for me - work from home so ran Cait into Warwick first thing then back here for cup of tea before getting my head down with some work - lots of bits to sort at the moment as there are a few things kicking off at work at the moment. I am into damage limitation at the moment but it is a bit of a nightmare.

Cait is in her last week at Nursery so things keep coming home and we are getting a collection of reports and such and a little photo book of her doing different things. I may ask them for th electronic copies of the photies as thy are poor quality print outs but they are cute photies so it would be a shame to lose them.

Have now written the invites for Caits 4th birthday party - just got to hope some of them come now - I hate doing parties I have this inveterate fear no one will turn up!

Thankfully Cait wants a disney cake so I can just go and buy that and feel no guilt as that is what she wants!!! lol

Off to Brum tomorrow but doubt I will have much to report at the end of the day - maybe an exciting train trip - not!

Rachel

No comments: