Monday, July 13

Get Blogging

I look at this blog every day - so why can't I blog every day huh! Don't know I just can't bring myself to click new post - i mean how lazy is that!!

Anyway life is bizzy as usual, Been sorting holidays and childcare for the summer - Caits last summer of freedom so no paid for childcare...... scary but manageable between my sisters and I and Hubby and Granny and Grandad. So she is going to have a whale of a time camping in the garden, chester zoo, over to see a friend of mine in Cambs for a long weekend then we have hollies booked in norfolk near the beach. She recently commented to my parents that when Mum and dad are dead she is going to the beach!! We thought we better take her before then!!!

I have also been planning her birthday party which will be high tea at our house and I am planning lots of cake stands, fairy cakes and fairly sandwiches and chocolate fingers all on a cinderella theme - best get planning the cake now!!

A little while back I filled a form out to possible go onto Kirsties Hand made home or whatever it is - slightly different this time as she is doing up other peoples rooms - and they phoned to screen me today - eek Hubbster will die - I can't wait to see if i get picked as I can't wait to see his face when I tell him. Could be fun as I think he may have a hat for her to eat following various comments she made about the housing market over the last few years!!!!!!! ROFL. Me I am on a diet!!!!!!!!

On top of that the Garden is looking well ermm still tatty - it is a constant battle but I am getting there - but I think I have 25 tomato plants at the moment - anyone want some!!! I can't bear to throw them away!!

Anyway - off to blurf....

Rachel

No comments: