Thursday, July 16

Interesting!

Or not - A blog on Wednesday certainly wouldn't have been - I went to Brum and sat in a room all day and then missed my train home - YAWN!!!!!!!! Decided to go to the jacuzzi and pool and the Jacuzzi was ermm COLD - so that was pointless. Called in on Sis on the way home and Mr tedious from Upstairs was in residence and holding forth about horsey stuff - double YAWN.

Today wasn't alot more exciting except I have pulled a muscle I am hoping running fo rhte train that I missed so have been in pain today. So glad its Cait's last nursery day and tomorrow is the last school day so i can take her in next week with no traffic and no 8.30 deadline! She actaully didn't want to go to nursery this morning and we had the screaming heebie jeebes - I mean what is all that about on the last day!

Anyway - just having 5 mins to myself before launching into tea and evening routines and then having to think of some christmas card designs for class next week!!

Rachel

No comments: