Friday, July 24

Late nights Early Mornings

Just so razzy - NOT.

Was late as winding down from an overun class - I always cram too much in and also the key man WAS NOT IN WHEN I CALLED so had major panic attack and started about 15 minutes late when they got back from their day trip!

I thought matting and layering would be fine - but no - straight cutting reared its head! So we also overan a bit as there was a fair bit of it plus some other new techniques.

Early morning which I do quite like (although less so on a late night) just taken to not sleeping well but also Cait came in to us about 4am and at 5.20 I gave up and came down for some brekkie and chit chat and blurfing on here.

I have another hour to getting up time so may go and craft ready for next months class or something....

Have a private class for approx 8 to 10 next month, plus a party plus normal class plus the potential for another class as well (May have to double up the private class with that one in terms of design time!) I have already designed a box with 8 notelets which I am rather pleased with but need to do some instructions and photies.

I have pretty much always dabbled with crafty bits and picked up some fimo, friendly plastic and found a beading shop when I was about 19 having done alot of sewing, patchwork and knitting before that. However I realised the other night I must have been around 22 when I bought my first ever stamp and embossing powder - it was real magic, get the toaster out kind of thing but I couldn't quite let it go. Then I found stamp shows a few of years after that (What became Ally Pally but was somewhere else before that) and I was away... I can't quite believe 19 years later here I am!

Rachel

No comments: