Saturday, July 25

Some days

Had a bit of a Black Friday yesterday. I am fighting my own personal little black dogs at the moment - mojo missing, motivation awol and generally ready for some leave and have another week to go and even then I am having to work 2 days so bit hacked off generally. So my lovely looking little car has been a bit of a bane. My own fault really I should have known better than to buy from "Peugeot Arbury" I just wanted a quick sale of my old one, a reasonable newish car for me, no hassle and all it has been is a pain from start to finish. You would think they would be doing everything to keep customers at the moment - but no. I can't even be bothered to list all the issues with it and last night I was run off the road by a country road hog in his US style truck and discovered NO LOCKING WHEELNUT KEY so frustrating. It really hacks me off that we are so rubbish in this country about giving a toss about customer service.

So now I am trying to sort getting car to them to remove said nuts - but frankly don't feel like giving them that business, nor the brakes business nor the service business nor the anything that needs doing under warranty business......so potentially they could be looking to a significant loss of business really. Bet they don't look at it that way though. I will report back. SO far Terry was lovely, Paul was hmmm and as for the guy who sold it to me - I can't possibly comment....

Still as you can see have been playing with my blogs! Thought it might encourage me to encourage others to come and lookesee...and get some followers!

Rachel

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh dear.. not good news for you at the moment!
Thought I would leave a comment, as it must be hard to go to the bother of blogging and no one comment!
I often read yours but never say anything - sorry.
I have thought about doing my own blog but wonder if anyone would actually read it?!! MAybe I will some tme.
Hope you sort the car out soon
Lisa x

Rachel said...

Lol - Lisa - I don't mind so much these days although its nice to know someone out there pops in - sometimes its more cathartic!! Although recently there has been alot of work stuff going down and I don't like to blog about that really!! Thanks for leaving a comment though :-)