Tuesday, December 9

Just as busy as a Busy Busy Bee..

My tune never seems to change does it!!! Well after coming back from NEC I went on a three day training course and was couped up nicely festering my poor back which then went out so I had a week of nursing that back t health then caught this nasty bug going around where you cough and hack for three weeks - every time you think its on the way out it thumps you right back down to earth - I had a few days off work with it and went back too soon really so wore myself out again!!! Have done nothing much with SU and even had to cancel tonights class - not enough interest and relly not enough time!!! Ah well - no more Dec classes for me till I have a stronger class base - hey ho.So I am feeling very crinkly round the edges - got little stamping or crafting done - just about got a few Christmas pressies, made the cards need to write and send now - may take them with me when I go away so I have something to do and get a job done whilst I am in London for a few days with work. I am also hoping for a little shopping wonder Wed evening - I am staying not far from Oxford Street so it will be nice to get some atmosphere!!

We will be getting Chickens this year and M&D are buying us some, They are getting fire irons from us as they have a new log fire going in - Mum can't wait!!! I think everyone else is pretty much getting money this year apart from Oisin and Cait who are the same age so easy to go out and buy for really. Although can't decide what to get Cait from us at the moment. Have lots of bits and bobs for her just no main pressie. Looked at a Leap Frog pootie and a bike - although she is getting a scooter and a Piano from Granny so not sure.

Well C is fast asleep so off to take a crafting opportunity to make some Christmas Gifts and sort my stuff for a few days away with work. More busy busy!!

Rachel

No comments: