Thursday, November 20

oooh ouch

Well Last Sunday I spent ONE day at the NEC on the SU stand - and oh my my back is still stiff!!!! But what a fabulous day I met lots of people - old new and very old friends who I had lost touch with - so basically just fabby and a great show - everyone loving SU which is always good cos I THINK IT IS FAB!!!

I then spent three days holed up in a room with work colleagues getting all MSP'd up and if you know what that means I feel sorry for you!! I have decided it isn't really something I am desperate to do - I want to do the change management side so now I know at least - but I passed with the usual flying colours so job done. We had a bit of a laugh and met and got to know some more people quite well. Back to work out what the heck to do with it now!!

I unfortunately have to go to London AGAIN tomorrow but hopefully it will move me along with some of the programme stuff and get things on the straight and narra!! Lol.

Crafting wise - loads went on the last few weeks and nothing this - no time to do anything. A customer order is in so I ooed and arhhhed over that - am still thinking about whether to put one in myself with it being so near christmas - not sure there is anything I need desperately enough but we will see how long that lasts.

The offer at the moment is great with an extra set for the hostess on top of the usual one and the free spend in the catalogue! So tempting!

I have another class early December so need to get on an advertise that and fill it up, which may lead to a couple more orders.

Don't forget I am looking for people for my Stampers 10 to start in Jan if you are interested, check out the "other" blog

I am behind with DCM too - have a piccie for last weeks haven't even thought about this weeks yet....see what I get up to tonight as John is away to London for a day or so and a footie match hopefully.

Busy day again tomorrow so thought I would just drop you all a line and let you know I am here in mind if not body - lol

Rachel

No comments: