Tuesday, August 19

Jinx

Well I well and truly jinxed things with my last post - Hubby decided to do an irish jig at the top of the stairs and fell down breaking an ankle so as you can imagine I have been super woman the last two weeks to his manly "I'm ill" thing.

Am shattered to be honest but have leave this week anyway so am just making the most of it to set things up for a BBQ this weekend and spend some time with Cait. Work is insane too so I am not looking forward to next week at the moment but that will sort itself out eventually.

So till I have more time and inclination for thoughtful musings...

Rachel

1 comment:

Cuchy said...

Just stopping by to say thank you for the challenge at daring cardmakers. It's been funny.
Thanks also for your kind comment on my blog. Hope your hubby feels better now. Kind Regards, M.Carmen