Wednesday, September 10

I can't

Let it get to a whole month without posting - lol. Just so busy and something shad to drop for the time being so I am afraid blogging was one of them. I can't even say any of it is interesting it is just frantic at work and home and no space for me - I squeeze crafting in as that is the last thing to go but a few other things have gone by the way side.

The house is still also keeping me busy with all the little odd jobs and also some gardening of the big variety rather than just weeding - so hedge chopping lawn mowing and bed clearing!!! But we still love it - just wish the rain would let up for five minutes to get out there and not feel like we are walking round a bog.

Hubby is now on his last week in plaster hopefully - he goes back to them monday to suss out if they take him out of plaster and start the rehab road. He is hoping to be back at work in 2 to 3 weeks, I am not so sure given there is some considerable driving involved in there usually. We shall see next week. This has also curtailed any going out stuff for me as he can't babysit Cait as she is being a little monkey about going to sleep at the moment and is up and down like a yoyo and he couldn't cope with that really.

Stampin' Up! is also keeping me out of trouble - they have a retiring list out with reduced prices and also a new catty next month and there is a demo training evening on 19th Sept so hoping to go to that one and have made some 50 plus swaps for it so I better get there!!! Lol. Quite looking forward to it - luckily I am on leave next week for Caits first proper week at nursery so get to go down around 3.30 and be there well in time for some grub and chit chat with other Demos and sharing stories no doubt as well!

Rachel

1 comment:

Hazel said...

It's good to see you blogging again. You're so busy, I'm not surprised you feel shattered. Hope the BBQ goes well and that you have a little 'me' time to relax. Hope hubby will be able to lose that plaster soon and go further along the road to recovery. Take care xxx