Friday, August 1

Back in the Swing of Things

Well trying to be anyway - so you guys better keep ontop of me or I might fall again. It has taken me ages to get back into regular cardmaking - I find it frustrating that I don't have a real space in the new house and have to work in the lounge or dining area and can't leave things out generally. We are working on some options but that involves mre upheavals and lots of dosh so it may have to wait its turn.

We are still also a bit disorganised as we need to do decorating and refurnishing of some rooms so are making do. Also my sister is with us and whilst that is helpful with Cait it is more temporary stuff and people if you know what I mean.

Anyway - SPRINKLES was the theme for DCM and it just had to be a cake (will upload to my blog shortly but to see it pop along to DCM) from the Big Bold Birthday set which co-oincidently is part of Monica's kit for the UStamp classes - see my other blog for details on my offer - OPEN to all not just UStampers.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!

Cait is really growing up and having a ball with Aunties galore to play with at the moment and going on holidays with Granny and Gramps - she is lovin it and has come on so much with her language its been great. She should be back tonight so all hell will let loose again!

2 comments:

asia wu said...

This card is so cute!

Lythan said...

really love the card Rachel - and how cute is Cait! Such a sweetie. Its a great age. Just before they learn sarcasm....