Thursday, April 17

Seven things about me

Well i don't normally do these things but just in the right mood tonight - I often think it can be boring if there are lots of them etc.

1. I am the eldest of 6 & I think we are all pretty close
2. I am a hard headed business woman in my "other" life
3. We have an allotment - well I guess lots of you know that one really
4. We move on 9th May 8o) to what for me is a pretty near perfect house (and yes we are panicing a bit about house prices
5. I hate Celery and so does my husband
6. Would love more kids but don't think its going to happen - getting too old now!
7. I yearn to learn to sail and am determined to do it in this my 39th Year.....

So there you go!

I am on leave tomorrow so might be about for the DCM Dare and be on time!! I have my card ready but can I get my butt out of bed and get it published on time...

I am extremely busy at work at the moment so things are sliding elsewhere at the moment - but I have decided to pack boxes so I don't have to clean things or under the boxes - see logic somewhere in there!

I am seriously beginning to panic now about the move -got to sort the finances out this weekend

Rachel

No comments: