Tuesday, April 22

Squeezing things in

again!!! I am surrounded by boxes and mountains of work to do but still I manage a bit of card making!!! My camera upload lead has been playing up a little so causing me a bit of frustration when trying to upload things - I think we either need a new lead or a camera dock or something - maybe its time for my own little camera who knows - I need to start my birthday list for this year really!


The time for the move is getting closer and I am getting butterfly tummy about it all which usually means I will have a box packing frenzy shortly!! Well it makes me feel a bit better. We have brought down the bubble wrap so i think it is picture wrapping time soon :-) I am trying really hard to clean things before packing them so that there is less work the other end.

Allotment update is that the seedlings are getting ready to plant out - I need to get over there and plant some more salady things so we get a round of them coming through in 2 to 3 week cycles. Budgets are going to be tight after the house move but I have already had one pay rise since we got the mortgage so we should continute to improve.


If you would like to help out with the budget I can encourage you to spend on Stampin' Up! Goodies!!! I have an offer of free postage or a free Catty on orders over £35 at the moment which is a great deal! There are some really lovely accessories as well as stamp sets and have you seen some of the Stampin' Around stamp rollers - they are really lovely and great fun with kids too!

Anyway my DCM offering today is for the Little Extra and celebrating "7" so Wool or Copper. I added some copper ink to my background and also to the little girls hair - I love this stamp but I did have to add a mouth....

Rachel

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Very cute.

Good luck with the move Rach. My parents moved house today. Dad was in the RAF for 28 years so we moved a lot. I can honestly say that it doesn't get any easier. :)