Friday, April 11

Another Friday

And boy am I glad this one is here - well except for the fact we seem to be racing toward moving day and there is not alot in boxes yet!! I think I will be hitting the kitchen this Sunday and packing up what we don't use often or can do without for a few weeks. M day is 4 weeks today.

I ought to do more in the craft room as well - but ya know - I like playing in there - lol. My Mum is here this week to help out as my Childminder is on her holidays - there was no way I could take a week off work so she is coming down and I am hoping to get some time to pack things with her help too.

I did get chance to make a card and it came in very useful as it already has gone off in the post for someone :-)

Rachel

4 comments:

Judy said...

Lovely card, Rachel!
JudyNZ

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Beautiful card Rachel , i love the stamped butterfly.

Andrea x

Sandy said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Awesome creation. Love it.

lcrmum said...

cute card! I still have not gotten that stamp set but hope to soon! By the way you have been tagged on my blog!