Friday, December 14

Oh My Goodness It's Friday!!!

I think time is skipping from Tue to Fri and Fri to Tuesday - I did suspect this was happening in certain areas as a number of blogs I used to have time to read (!!) used to do this.....I now appear to have joined their ranks and moved onto DCM Time!!!

I have had a busy week this week with my first SU Party (Woo hoo) and also last night I went to a crop and started 2 scrap pages which will be scap SU Samples (I don't DO anything else at the moment) . I have though been genuinely suprised at the enthusiasm Stampin' Up! has been met with by non crafty people or people who dabble - I have been asked already to do classes, a regular meeting, there is the possibility of classes for the crop blimey - I won't have time for real work at this rate!

Anyway - todays post is about the Friday Dare which was "Inside Out" set by Gillian. I unsuprisingly used SU Papers and Stamps to create a three fold card with tags - I am sensing a theme the last week or so - are you!!!

I will post more detail and pictures to my stamping up blog later today hopefully.

Gillian - I thought the same myself about a small mini album thing - I thought little photos on the tags and you could also have more than one tag per pocket and a third pocket on the back of the front IYSWIM plus then there is also the back of the card which could have another two pockets, the back of my front is blank as I thought as a card you need somewhere to write.

Rachel

11 comments:

Kathy said...

ah yes, DCM time - I know exactly what you mean!!!!

Great card Rachel, I love those pretty colours and the folded design.

Well done on all the SU progress - you must be thrilled it's all taken off so quickly for you.

Sandy said...

This is sooo stunning. Really nice card.

Gillian said...

It's no wonder you are enjoying SU so much, look at the beautiful creations you are making with your stamps! love this one Rachel and so want to try one of these folding cards, I've never made one, wouldn't this make a lovely little scrapbook mini too...
Gorgeous!

Lythan said...

This is just beautiful Rachel. I do love the way all the SU products co-ordinate. And congrats all the work it is bringing you!

Andrea, said...

beautiful card

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! :)
Vanessa.

Jo said...

lol I think I have lived on DCM time for while.... Gorgeous card - I have just been looking at your stamping blog and the cards are all beautiful, I am so glad that it is going well :)
jo xx

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful folded design. Love the paper.

Rhi said...

Gorgeous Rachel, fab use of SU products, Im so happy you're doing so well with it. As for DCM time yep totally can relate, the weeks fly by!

Unknown said...

whoo hoo.. lovely card, the colours are fab and yes i would make a mini album with a couple of pics on tags too!

Rika said...

Beautiful card!