Tuesday, December 11

Just a little Extra

More dual purpose cards with a stripy number using the gorgeous Stampin' Up! Cutie Pie Papers and the Seeing Spots and Cheers and Wishes stamp sets. This time I took the triangle I cut from the front to create a pocket for a bookmark - so a useful card! I do hate the thought of all my creations going in the bin - so sad!!
I will be adding more detail to the SU blog as this is also another sample Card for me!

I have to say as well that I have discovered that SU card cuts beautifully in the ROBO!! I am so pleased as this will let me design simple templates for use by people coming to workshops but at the same time mean I don't have to hand cut them all myself!!! How Fab is that! I can't believe I got so excited about it - so thanks to Paula for listening to me rave last night.

Rachel

5 comments:

Oblibby said...

Lovely card, Rachel - stripes are my absolute fave pattern.

Lisa xoxo

Lavender Rose said...

I love the colours on your card and the shape, it's great!

Sandy said...

Boah what for a great card. Looks so fabulous. Excellent work.

Paula said...

Not a problem - I understand LOL

Unknown said...

lovely card! a nice titbit for the week! those cutie pie papers are lush! they fell in my shopping basket!!