Thursday, March 15

Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnn


So tired so will keep it short tonight - got the 6.15am train to London and got home at 9pm - just too long - had back to back interviews from 9 till 3 with a bit of time for lunch then another meeting 3.30 till 5pm before heading off to the pub for a diet coke - then realised the time and had to head home - still made the station with plenty of time got myself a M&S tea to eat on the train and managed not to fall asleep and miss my stop!

H - hope you like your new name - I don't like Rachel2 either but its hard isn't it when you need to differentiate people.

Lythan - thankyou for your comments - Kathy too. Sorry I had a big gap - I was just soooo busy - still am for a while anyway but will try and keep up to date.

Just one piccie today - this is what Cait gets up to when she visits her Aunties..... new toy , does the child poke the drill at all in sight etc - OH NO she changes the drill bit!!!!!!! How cute is that!

Rachel

No comments: