Tuesday, March 13

Another day

As promised a few more piccies. First is a weekly challenge LO - no title as I "forgot" but actually quite like it without :-)


Next I also did a layout for a challenge my UKS team are doing amongst ourselves. We decided to scraplift one of the entries from the House challenges and do a round robin with it - ie pass the piccie along and all 10 of us scraplift the previous one - it will take a while but should be fun to see the common thread between them all. Anyway - obviously can't post the whole thing so here are a couple of tasters. Hopefulyl they won't give the game away too much!

Had a day in London with work yesterday and was so tired I was in my PJs at 7pm even before Cait!!! Then guess what happened - yes one of the neighbours called round - Doh!! Anyway she is thinking of selling up so we are going to have a mooch round on Sunday - will have to be just me and Cait as J is off down to the football - I did check the diary but he hadn't moved it from the Saturday and what he tells me goes in one ear and out the other and if it registers it only lasts about 2 seconds!!! I keep telling him there are far more important things to be remembering!!

Today I had a lazy start as still shattered from yesterday. I have the shop coming over lunch time but I forgot teabags and we had none left - now I am not one to drink mountains of tea but I do like a cup in the morning so will have to pop out to Pesky Tescies and buy some along with some iron cleaner and or a new iron as I might have to use one this week - I know unforgivable but I am interviewing and need to be at least presentable!

Other than that not alot new to report. Life just goes on as normal - nice bit of sunshine today so heating off and fire on so off to sit in front of that and think of horrible questions to ask the interviewees!

Rachel

2 comments:

H said...

They look fab :)
Square H doesn't sound good :)

Kathy said...

Hi Rachel

You've been busy!

Love the flowers on your LO.

Nice to catch up with you and Caitlin