Tuesday, January 9

Lazy bones

Well not really - got a draft post but need some photies sorting for it.

You know what I miss - bloggers messages - those of you Daring Card makers now only blog when cards come out - and I keep checking - lol. Well not all of you but I miss the others that aren't blogging - but then can i really complain - I need to pull my finger out as well!!! lol.

Nothing doing this week - OH is around and driving me mad with questions and just "hanging out" whilst he waits for a new contract - grrrrr someone give him a job - lol.

Cait is Cait and is starting to say more words and things now so its really starting to get interesting.

Rachel

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I know, I know - some of the team are really naughty aren't they?

But a few of us do try to blog more often - you just have to seek us out you see.

About time you joined in with one of the dares anyway Rachel.....

Lythan said...

A-hem! I managed Monday and today as well you know! Mind you it gets dispiriting when no-one comments on my blog (hint hint)!
Must try harder though...

Rachel said...

Awww Hello Girls - I am doing alot of dropping of the face again recently - gone back to 5 days full time and its killing me. So I don't craft anymore I just play with Cait!