Monday, January 15

Arghghghghg

Well nearly a week has passed. I really do not know where time goes at the moment. I haven't touched the craft room for eeek days which is really unusual for me - I am spending too long thinking about Lythans CJ - it scares me Lythan!!!! I know there is a film one on the way as well which is even more scarier - I don't do films. In fact My M&D gave me back all my records from my teen years on Sunday - there were ermmmm about 6!!!! lol. I was more into listening for free on the radio!!!

I am back at work full time now and the days are starting to whizz past as things get busier. Aloso Hubby has been around all week taking up time - I am hoping they send him back to work soon. As the saying goes you can have too much of a good thing - rofl - at least thats what I say to him anyway. He promised me he would sort out the allotment....well I suppose he got as far as putting the christmas tree in our back yard TODAY, I mean TODAY!!!!! Its the 15th of JANAURY for heavens sake.

I am just the rant queen at the moment! Off to bed soon as shattered - hopefully have an easy-ish day tomorrow - no meetings, no OH and no interference in my day - so should be able to get on with things.

Rachel

1 comment:

Lythan said...

Sorry it is causing you grief (but then so is Alba jane's for me!) hope you are inspired soon.... I'm sre whatever you do will be greeat