Monday, January 1

Whoops fell of the face of the earth

Well no not really but we had a lovely Christmas day - fairly chilled out and Cait just had a whale of a time - a few lovely piccies of her to upload soon.

We went Racing on Boxing Day to Towcester which was fun then my sis headed home in the evening and we had a couple of days to ourselves doing not very much which was lovely too. We then headed down to London on Friday for a weekend at john's Mums which wasn't too bad - he went off to Footie on the Sat and I had a mooch around Greenwich and the Craft market which was nice. NYE was a bit like being in the middle of the blitz though (or at least how I would imagine it) I could not believe the noise and vibrations generated by the fireworks - incredible. It was a bit too wild and windy and wet to be out and about though so I stayed in and planned the allotment - I think I am getting too old!

Rachel

2 comments:

Jo said...

Happy New Year!! I only saw your message today but would have waved - we actually popped to Warwick Tescos on Sunday lol

jo xx

AngelWicks said...

Hello,

Happy New Year! I know what you mean about
feeling like you have fallen off the face of the
earth. Holidays are a busy time. Our blog is fairly
new (there are two of us). Please check it out and
if you like it, would you consider adding it to your
list of blogs to visit? Thanks, Marjie