Monday, November 20

Round in Circles


Well nto actually, been doing a circle journal and sent it off on the first leg of it's journey this morning - all the way to Scotland so look out Jane here it comes.

It is only tiny compared to some but its not how big it is that counts! Well that's what I am saying anyway.

Done alot of work work today so just taking 5 mins breather to get this on line after a quick dash out to the post office and a welcome breath of air!

Cup of tea next and then ever onwards with work type stuff - gotta earn the pennies to keep me in crafting stash!

Did I tell you I was in a craft shop yesterday.......oooooooooh lots og Basic Grey Papers FELL into my basket - how tragic is that??? Plus some bazill card stock and some Bazill flowers - hmmmm oh and some ribbon..... whoops.

Rachel

4 comments:

Rhi said...

Wow your circle journal looks gorgeous Rachel, I love the theme too. Seems like a great project, I cant wait to see them all finished! Rhi x

Kelly K said...

CJ looks good Rachel :-) Where was the shop - do I need to pay a visit?

Rachel said...

Hiya both. Thanks for the comments - I have a couple more piccies I might put up in a Min - supposed to be working. Kel - the shop is in Stratford - Blue Moon - she can be a bit pricey but she has ALOT of papers there so only go if there are pennies int he ole pocket....you have been warned. If you know where the touristy bit is and the Christmas Shop, go a bit further with the Christmas shop on the left, and there is a little courtyard - she is in there. Rachx

Rachel said...

PS there is of course also a Lakeland in Stratford.....