Wednesday, November 22

Poor Cait




Is poorly so had to look after her today - I think it will be tomorrow as well as she has a shocker of a cough bless her and is really clingy. Means I don't get any work done and don't get any Work done either - which is annoying as I have stuff I need to do for next week! Ah well thats the way the cookie crumbles. If she is OK in herself tomorrow I will try taking her to the CM but I don't think its going to happen.

Some piccies of her...

she is being cheeky in the first one and pulling tongues at the camera! The second one is one of my all time favourite photos of her - although we have been lucky and got some relly nice ones. Don't you just love digital - click click click and delete.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh they are gorgeous photos Rachel - see looks a happy little bubs