Sunday, November 19

Bit Hectic

What a week - time has flown by work is really ramping up in style so finding it difficult to fit anything else in even in the evenings. I had two days in London this week as well which wiped me out completely - as did RUNNING from Baker st to Marylebone station to make sure I got the train to get me home to pick Cait up on Thursday. I think I am still out of puff! The bus normally goes to the station but Thur decided to stop at Baker Street and go no further - grrrrrr

I managed to finish my circle journal - although not 100% happy with it - the welcome page isn't right but may redo that if I get time tonight. Cait is being a pain at the moment I half think the big teeth are on the move bless her so she is up till all hours and only getting a small amount of sleep at night - hence I am only getting small amounts too.

We are off to Stratford in a minute or two to have a bit of a shop. I hope to go and get some papers fro the craft shop and some more bazill card stock as a base for some scrap pages - I have printed of off photos already which is always a good start!

Next week may be better as at the moment I am home all week.

Rachel

No comments: