Tuesday, November 7

Cake Tin


Well time flies when you are having fun..well working, being Mum, cooking, cleaning and other fun stuff. Been desperately trying to get some stock together for a few fairs I am doing to test the market for the jewellery and see if I can sell some cards etc but beginning to wonder why I stressing myself over it all really- I don't need to but I like to and I have to get rid of what I make somewhere! Or should I just make less....


Anyways other resolution is to add more photies - text is so boring!!!


So here is Cait with her Cake when she was 1. I think she was looking forward to getting stuck in!!! lol.
I have some other good ones of her and took some of my craft room but they are truly terrible - the camera as cold as I got it in from the car and all the photies have a misty edge to them!!!
Rachel

2 comments:

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Rachel - can't belive Cait is one already!!!!!

She looks such a cutie

Hope you are well and that you are not working too hard!!!!!!!

Debbie
xxxxxxxxxx

Rachel said...

Debbie she was one on August 15th but she was due on Oct 15th she was so early. I will hae to get some more photos of her that are more recent - trouble is she moves so fast these days ;-)