Tuesday, November 7

Tig Tag Toe

Well - I was tagged and never noticed - that is the trouble with moderating comments - I keep forgetting to go and look at them!!! lol. Anyway here goes:

1) What technique would you consider to be your "trade mark" (what do you do most?)

Not really got one - am quite eclectic in my styles - although at the moment I would probably say using paper to cover a section of a card and ribbon to disguise the join sort of thing - and 50's style pastels - really like those designs and colours.

Which technique(s) do you wish you could do/do better?

Well I went and learnt to draw - well pulled it out of myself - I knew it was in there I was too arty for it not to be. I wish I had more time to devote to art to be honest, and a lovely studio to spend all day in - I think I could cope with being an artist. Other than that probably parchment craft - I can do it but I like the shortcuts - lol.

3) What are your 4 favourite embellishments? Ribbons, paper flowers, diamonte, buckles

4) What are your 3 favourite gadgets? My Junior Dymo at the moment, little fiskars hole punch - small size, my cutting mat all marked up with a grid to cut straight lines to!!!!

5a) What do you like to do but haven't done in a while?Shrink Plastic, Melt Pot and UTEE - no space
5b) And what have you done recently & forgot how much you enjoyed?Parchment crafting and making little books, DTP on a circle journal front and back page - getting mucky with ink :-)

No comments: