Thursday, October 26

Good Day

Yesterday - managed to negotiate a good payrise - woohooo. Really pleased and it does definitely sweeten having to go down to London regularly. I do need to sort out some proper cover for Cait though when i go down - I missed my early train back so was late picking her up so felt guilty etc for childminder who had a long day of her anyway. I could do with a couple of people who could cover for me by picking Cait up and giving her tea and having her ready for bed for me to pick up bring home and have 1/2 hr with her then bed on my London days. Even better who bring her home to the house and do all that - wonder if there is such a person out there! Usually they are called Grannies!!!! But Caits are too far away really.

Would be lovely to have Mum and Dad nearby to help out - at the moment it is only once a week and I am sure they would have her the night before as a once a week thing - which she would enjoy as well. I could then do a long day in London and make sure it was only once a week.

Got a lovely fire going today - much nicer than just switching the heating on - smells lovely even though it is a coal not a log one. Quite chilly here today. Just fillecd up the scuttle from outside and stooked it up so get it really gong ready for lunch time and this afternoons work schedule :-). Don't you love working from home.....

Not done any crafty stuff for a bit - room is getting cramped again with things needing doing - will have to get in there tomorrow and sort a few of them out so I can clear some space again

Rachel

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow Rachel, you sound so busy! congrats on the payrise and hope you get young Cait sorted soon.

I've tagged you with some interseting crafty questions - I thought you might enjoy this one