Thursday, October 5

Its Raining again

But I feel much better today - got a bit of work filtering through and my boss is now speaking to me - I think he disappeared up the old far too much to do and commuting from Edinburgh to London on a weekly basis is killing me vibe.

Got a review with him at 11 so need to go and do a bit of work so we have something to talk about!!!

We were late this morning so Cait went off without any brekkie - poor thing - still Caroline will feed her up once they have done the school run. Its funny really as it doesn't bother her waiting for her food - I always thought it would but no she happily pootles around without for a bit anyway.

Have written the Cait Manual for OH when I am away next week and am currently sending the washing washine and dryer into overtime to get everything clean and dried so he doesn't have to think about any of that whilst I am away. Just gotta pack craft stuff and clothes now - cloths is the easy thing so will leave that for Sat I think but today it is the craft stuff. Have to be quite organised about it to fit everything in the car really.

Rachel

1 comment:

Rhi said...

It sounds like a crafty get together is just what you need at the mo Rachel. I hope things get easier with work soon. Lots of hugs, Rhi