Monday, October 16

Back to Life

and back to reality for sure :-)

Well they have finally decided on a close for consultation and it is Wednesday so a trip down to London to find out what is going on with everything. GOt a few bits of work to be getting on with so shall be doing that this morning when lazy bones is out of bed in my office (which happens to be our bedroom as well - lol) I have been doing my emails and such downstairs but will have to go and shoe horn him out shortly.

Cait missed me when I was away and has been a bit clingy but not too bad all things told. She was a bit whingy going in to the childminders today but as soon as she was playing she was fine.

The holiday was just fantastic - much needed time out and sleep catch up to be honest. Did some shopping - mainly at Embsay Mills and the Paper Mill but we also had a trip out to Dawn Bibbys shop at Topaz - and I have to say wasn't that impressed but why am I not suprised.....she was flippin expensive. 12.99 for a yellow sissix die!!!! Must have a captive audience!!! And as for the Peel off Demo....hmmmm not impressed but again not sure why I am suprised!

We had quite a few classes running ourselves s we did a shrinky pin - art doll, several little foldy books, a tag book, a slide and mailer, quilling, napkin frames and thats all I can recall at the moment - must get them all finished to get some photies done. I also sorted out my knitting, made 30 cards, 22 bracelets and sold alot of Jewellery as well.

Back now and unpacked - craft room almost back to normal and everything packed back away. Yet again took far too much with me and used alot but certainly not all of it. I am hoping the group is a bit smaller next time as it all got a bit tense after a few days of 30 women all couped up together but it all sorted itself out by the end of the week as usual.

Rachel

2 comments:

Rhi said...

Welcome home Rachel, your crafty holiday classes sound like great fun :) lol at DB's peel off demo but £12.99 for a YELLOW die, thats just taking the mickey!

Kathy said...

Phew, you sound like you've been having a busy old time of it Rachel!

Welcome home