Monday, September 11

Eeek I have been tagged

No not THAT kind of tag (round my ankle jobbie) but by Jane!!! Hmmmm

1. Which famous person would you most like to learn that you are descended from? I'm easy - whoever is willing to give me some money!!! lol Or maybe Royalty so I get on the list that gives you money for opening things and such like.....or someone with a beautiful house somewhere with amazing land and views ...sigh...

2. Which famous person would you hate to learn that you are descended from?Blank. Oh with Jane on this one with Donald Trump or anyone sleazy or criminal or any of the dodgy eveil Royalt or pretenders to the thrown kind of thing. Hmmm doesn't leave many does it!

3. If you could be ancestor to any living famous person, who would it be and why? Maybe someone like Kylie who has shown so much strength of character and fortitude both throughout her career and more recently with her cancer treatment.

4. If you could go back in time and meet any known ancestor(s) of yours, who would it be? My Grandads - I knew both of them tillI was around 6 - but never knew them enough! I wanted more :)

5. Tag five others: okay ........eeny meany miney mo.....Not many left on my list!!

How about Carolyn, Kathy, Dawn, Lucy and Axaria - sorry if I am duplicating but hey! You get to kill two birds with one stone :-)

No comments: