Friday, July 14

Blogity Blog Blog Blog

Oh dear - where did that week go??? Been a bit hectic here this week with lots of comings and goings and no sleep at night so poor Mummy has been a bit frazzled at the best of times. Had to make up an order for my craft shop stockist so that has used up alot of sleep times for Cait and kept me off here more often than not. Still that has gorn orf in the post this morning.

I ordered a load of cards and such like from vistaprint and they are slowly coming through now - quite exciting. Back to work is all sorted and I need to ring the childminder to confirm I would like to use her and get on with sorting out hours/days etc and some extras on the run up to starting work again. In fact if Cait doesn't wake up after I have finished this I will get the calendar down and do it now :-)

Weather has been gorgeous here - such a shame we have no grass outside for Cait to play on but it has been warm enough for her to have her baths outside lots this week which she loves. I get to blow lots of bubbles and just sit in the sun for half an hour as well. Lots of her baby meeting groups are finishing up for the summer so will have to find a few other things to do for the next few weeks. If I manage to get some childminding time that would be good as I can really get some work done on the allotment and also rearranging the house a bit so that things are sorted for when I go back to work and also really clean so that I feel I can take a cleaner on just to maintain it.

I am quite looking forward to going back to work - although I am not sure they will actually give me much to do as I will be going back into consultancy for redundancy so I know I have a job till around Christmas but not sure after that at the moment. But it will be difficult to find somewhere that offers complete flexibility on working hours, working from home, all the kit and caboodle for doing so and family friendly as well..... bit of a b***er really but hey ho.

No piccies for you this week as yet to download them - but Cait is getting more aware of the camera and smiles and laughs at it now rather than just getting curious and trying to eat whetever part is within her reach :-)

Rachel

No comments: