Sunday, June 4

More Allotmenting

Well yesterday I marched into town and did the veg and fruit shopping on the market, could have done with getting there earlier but still got some nice fruit for better than supermarket prices.

Today not alot - but made it down to the allotment again and dug another stretch and planted it up with tomatoes and sprouts given to me by the plot next door - its actually starting to look quite workmanlike now. I need to sit down and seriously plan next year though. I should get a bit more time down there when Cait is a bit older and has legs as she can run around there a bit - I am thinking of putting some grass down for her in the centre - then I can fence her in - lol.

Other than that we had our barbie yesterday and were going to again tonight but just as we went to light it it rained so we chickened out and ended up with sausage and onion baps (with lots of ketchup - yum) inside :-)

Rachel

No comments: