Saturday, June 3

A day of Mom things

That is what I had yesterday - cleaning, tidying, bit of gardening and baking as well - Cait had a little play in our yard - unfortunately I have to be with her every minute as it isn't really babyproof - we need to get some sort of play pen for her out there I think with a squidgy floor as it is just brick paving. She liked being out there though. We also need to think about having some sort of shade - I fancy something a bit like a sail in pretty fabric that I can just put up in the morning to shade us from the brilliant sunshine we get back there. I might have to rummage in my sewing material box and see if there is anything in there I can hem up and stick a few large eyelets in.

John has been away all week again so it has been hard work as usual, specially as I ended up taking Cait to A&E one night about 1.30am - raging temp and cold hands and feet - but she was OK and things have sorted themselves out now. There are some really nasty bugs around at the moment.

My friend got the parcel of Jewellery and is really impressed with it so I am hoping lots will sell in her little shop - she is a great little sales woman so here's fingers crossed :-).

We have a weekend to ourselves this weekend which is unusual - and the only thing I want to do is go to homebase!!!!! I think we should get ourselves a barbie for our little courtyard, I love eating outdoors in the summer and I quite fancy lots of salads from our allotment and lots of BBQ's things with them - will have to learn some interesting recipes rather than just meat - although that is what John likes about it!

Rachel

No comments: