Sunday, February 26

Interesting project

I am currently working on a shared authoring of a book about debt management - I have 3 bits to write. Finally got down to pen to paper (or finger to keyboard) this evening and have a passbale first attempt at one section and the bullets to write around for the others. Quite pleased with myself but I still have a way to go - I will go and research some more to make sure I haven't missed any angles etc. We have drafts to be in end of Feb (cutting it fine as usual) but there is plenty of time for additions, deletions and editing etc after that and I am sure there will be changes. Just an interesting thing to be doing with my time and may even get my name in print :-).

Cait is being a complete whinge bag when she is awake so hence working on things at midnight when she is finally asleep. She is weaning at the moment and eating like a trooper. Still she is on the small side so it is good to see her enjoying it and tucking in. Cooked up a load of things for her today but realised the blender is a pain for small amounts so larger cooking amounts required in future!

Also nearly finished another bracelet today in the "caterpillar " style. Will have to get some stuff on line to see if I can get some sold soon or I will be in trouble for my spending! I have also been making cards or at least part making - not finished yet - but these are the first in a while. Definitely seem to have some sort of mojo back regarding crafting - which is good as I didn't do anything for ages a while back and it was a bit miserable. I expect once Cait is mobile I will be in trouble as well and get alot less done :-)

No comments: