Friday, August 19

Questions questions

I forget sometimes how much I know - till someone asks a question that is then it just flows out!!!  SO I need you guys to ask me questions OK.  So thinks like:

How DO you clean sticky scissors??
A: With a baby wipe, rubbing alcohol, stick stuff remover or even nail polish remover at a push.

How do you keep your scraps?
Three large plastic envelopes - colours: white and cream and patterned papers

What is the best way to attach card candy to acetate?
Well, after much experimentation and resorting to googling glues (I mean really that desperate), I have found dimensionals with a bit of tombow on the back of the backing and rest it on the acetate to dry - works perfectly, no mess, no string, just a few minutes patience required....

So do you have any random questions for me - on a postcard (OK comment will suffice) and I will get onto it :-)

Rachelx

No comments: