Thursday, January 14

Well we have been pretty snowbound, although at a push we can and have been out. Cait has been out of school 3 days in total the last two weeks. Once we hit the main roads things are fine but we do seem to be in a dip for snow and it is just over a mile to the main road so not easy but OK.

We managed to catch the bin men when they snuck round 6 days late without letting anyone know. We have been getting post about every 3rd day but it is still getting through. I did a big shop last weekend so this week we haven't had to venture very far. We both work from home anyway so we didn't even really get any snow days even when Cait was home - we had to work around it. Ah well benefits still outweigh the downsides and it did and some of it still looks very pretty. Just flood warnings now!!!

I got a bit cabin crazy the other day and ordered some felt bits and bobs to make little felt cupcakes - they are just so cute I have made a dozen already!!! So now I have a corner of a drawer for felty things in my craft room. Not sure what I am going to do with them yet though. I have an idea to make a bit of a window hanging with some of it and may have to order some more felt to do what I am thinking of.....

I also need to find some fabric for curtains in our living room and my craft room. More big craft projects not sure I have the time for but it will have to be found then we will get into the garden waking up and needing attention as well!!!

Cait has a couple of friends round Sat pm for a play and tea. I am going to make crispie cakes with them but I think the rest of the time I will just let them get on with it. I mean what more entertainment do 3 4 yr olds need than a pile of toys, dolls and so on.....we shall see might have a reserve crafty project in hand!!

Rachel

No comments: