Tuesday, June 9

A sort of day off

Cait is at the nursery fr half a day and I was going to catch up on housey stuff ...but it never happened I had work to finish so that got done instead - I will steal it back sometime I am sure.

Flippin cold here today got me cardi on and my hands are cold and stiff - need a cup of tea to type...

Building has started next door but they are not too bad - quite quiet for now. I am looking forward to this pm and a big play with cait and some tidying up and my two sisters coming over later so bit of a girl goss etc.

Gotta pop to Sains to get some extra for tea and maybe a bottle of something we can quoff while yacking.

I may even sort my photos out tonight and sort my picture editor out so I now what I am doing - miracles do happen!!

Gotta get ready to pick the munchkin up now and pop to Sains

Rachel

No comments: