Friday, January 2

Some Changes around here

I suspect everyone does this at this time of year - sits back takes stock and thinks about how they can do things differently, find that elusive 25th hour in each day and so on. So I have indeed being doing just that. I have resigned from the DCM Team with much sorrow as they are lovely girls and I longed to be a member for a while before I was asked. It is one of few where signing over your soul to a specific brand or make of materials is NOT necessary and is truly independent despite occasional sponsorships. Long may it continue!! I will not entirely disappear but for now there is a life out here in the physical world that needs more attention and this is one of the casualties - for now....

Another will be this blog. I am taking it off line for a while till life calms down - at work I envisage another round of job changes and possible redundancies and job shifting as well as a shed load of work requiring my attention and this is just too distracting and it has been one of the things slipping. I am not saying not ever ever ever and I will still haunt blog land - but really who am I kidding I can read all these blogs every day of the week, work full time, be mum, wife and daughter to a range of people, own chickens (oh yes new chickens chez us as well) , large garden with veggie bits, communte regularly to London, take on a new role, reinvent myself, lose weight, get fit and blog - I mean why did I ever have the time..... I am sure you knwo where I am coming from - so au revoir mes amis....for now.

I will maintain my SU blog but it will be SU and Crafty items which have been sadly missing for some time and hopefully with merely the one blog it will be more closely tended.

Rachelxxx

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment Rachel! I can understand that you must eliminate certain things as real life is just so much more important. I look forward to seeing your crafty makes on your other blog. Hugs xx

Paula said...

Hi Rachel, sorry to hear you are not going to be blogging for a while. And thank you for the christmas card, I haven't been near the computer all holiday to say thank you, so thank you. The time off the computer has been nice though, I just don't know where the time went!!
Happy New Year xx

Rachel said...

Thanks Girls - I am around and checking in and blogging over on SU - just less personal stuff :-)

Rachel