Sunday, April 6

Smile Please

Ooooh I was in WHSmith today and caught the tail end of a 50% off sale and bought - a web cam!!!!!! Mainly to use with Skype and for family BUT obviously it has tutorial possibilities - well at the moment difficult as it is downstairs and not near my crafty stuff but that will all change in the new house.....

I can't believe I got it for £9.99!!

I have also sussed it all out really quickly - really easy. J installed it and it was relatively quick AND he didn't moan about it either. I really can't believe it was less than the price of a hardback book!!!

I was also hunting for jiffy bags at a reasonable price (ie less than 50p each!) I can't believe they are so pricey and so difficult to get hold off - I certainly appreciate poundland now and also how much I have saved myself recycling them in the past! Back to saving every single one even the tiny ones I think.


We woke to snow this morning which was lovely, strong sunshine saw it off before lunch on the whole but I bobbed into my local shopping town (ie not ours the one next door) and it was really nice as it wasn't busy and the sun was shining and a nice fresh smell of a sunny previously snowy day.... clean!

Rachel

No comments: