Friday, March 7

Friday Quickie

There is always time on a Friday for a Quick cuppa isn't there - well the theme of Mels challenge was Tea and Coffee Breaks - now why I want to know am I the only one to embrace Tea Technology and have pyramid bags!!! Have you ever tried getting one of those on a card - believe me I went through a few iterations till I got to this one - sticking it in a shaker card style box with an acetate front - I couldn't find a little teaspoon or I would have attached it to a chain - with break in emergency - lol so this will just have to do!


Have been a busy girl as per previous post so not alot of chit chat time at the moment but I am just trying to scan the new house piccie so that I can share with everyone without sharing the new address etc. Its a funny house as the current front is really the back and things have just changed over time so I love the fact that the side of the house facing the garden is the original front and much cuter than the back with its horrid but recent flat roof extension, We plan to expand over time and "do away" with that bit for something more conventionally roof like so its no hardship :-)

Rachel

No comments: