Friday, January 4

Catch up

Before the next dare later on today!!!

Oh dear where does time go. I have had a couple of days respite as Cait is on her Holidays at Granny and Grandads for a few days so I get to play married and childless - what fun. Well we miss her really - its 24/7 when she is here and sometimes you just want to run away but boy do we miss her when she is not!

Anyway - my Freebie Friday Dare card is here at last - sorry if you have been waiting too long! Hopefully there will be another post later with this weeks dare - yes mine is done and I have been using my time well!!! lol. These were some free papers that came with Papercraft Inspirations, some free rik rak - same magazine I think and then a free button from Freecycle!. I used the papers from the magazine but you can also download for free from their website! And look - no Stampin' Up! Aren't you proud!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hiya Rachel

Happy New Year!!

thanks for your lovely comments re my cards.

Wow childless for a couple of days - Ive forgotten what thats like!. But I know what you mean about missing them - the house seems so quiet without them!

TTFN, love Rach xx

Jackie said...

Happy New Year Rachel. Thanks for visiting my blog.

We have to go away now when we want to do childless (mine are both teens!)