Friday, January 4

Better not so late as late as last week


Well I am sure YOU know what I mean - lol Even if I have confused myself completely!

This super cute little elephant is part of the SU Year on Year set which has lots and lots of really versatile sketchy images. I have used Pretty in Pink Card and ink to stamp the images and then the papers are from the Petals and Paisley set.

The Greeting is a Congratulations from the Circles of Friendship set. This is a really versatile set of 8 Greetings and even has a special one for Rubber Stampers only!!!

All finished off with a twist of Pretty in Pink Taffetta Ribbon - This is just so lovely and really fine. I had a metre or so from a Ribbon Swap but can't wait to get my hands on a whole reel all to myself!!!

Take Care and Hopefully see you all soon. Thanks to everyone for their New Years messages and visits - I really appreciate them. So Happy New Year to you all and here is to a good one!

Rachel

5 comments:

Hazel said...

I love the colour combinations on this card, Rachel. Happy New Year.

Sandy said...

This is so adorable. Love this pastell colors. Wonderful Card.

Annie Stamps said...

Just catchin up on your blog Rach. Love this card, it's very girly. Might have to do something similar for Chloe's birthday next month! Happy New Year. x0x Ann P

Em said...

So cute! Just love that elephant!

Abby said...

I love it love it love it love it! I haven't seen anything like this on the demo site. You need to start sending things in to SU! Have a wonderful day!