Friday, December 7

DCM Friday Dare

Well its here again already - how the heck did that happen. Time is really cranking up the speed at the moment and I am having to run hard to keep up with it. I am supposed to be going to a friends this weekend but frankly "don't want to" is all that comes to mind - had a horrific week work wise, Cait wise and just generally toooooo bizzzzzy but I cancelled out on her last weekend so we shall see - will call her in a min and see if there is an easy way out.... lol.

Enough moaning My DCM Card - dah dah! Luckily it will also act as one of my SU samples so that saves me a job!! The template I took from Split Coast Stampers with the band to close it but to be fair I have seen it elsewhere over the years!

Thats all for now folks.

Rachel
For Kathy: The Template is really easy - 2 square cards and cut the front to an angle then stick the two whole backs together. Cut 3 squares of paper, one for the back and then one for each triangle - just fold over the top. Just be careful not to put too much paper in the creases as it makes them difficult to fold. There are more details on the SU blog over -----> if you are interested.

Rachel

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my godness, this is really stunning card. Wonderful compesition. Love it.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Rachel
I must look for this template, it looks fab. The colours and patterns look wonderful together

Unknown said...

OMG!! i love that card! the colours are FAB! Will have a go at this weeks challenge too! take care and have a good weekend..good luck for the 12th!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very pretty card. Fab paper. I always love making pockets to hide things in.

Samm said...

This is very pretty and sooo clever!

Samm
x

Rika said...

Fabulous card, love the papers!

asia wu said...

Great card, love the design and colours you used.

Rhi said...

Fantastic card Rachel, absolutely gorgeous, great easy instructions too, I'll have to try this one!

Gina said...

This us really different and I just LOVE it, wonderful colours & pattern ~ Very clever!