Tuesday, November 20

Still busy being busy

so not alot of crafting time around at the moment. Bit of a reprise today as back at "ahem" work (tea break) and not on Cait looking after duty - I love looking after her but I only get to do it at weekends and when she is ill - so I don't really get the best deal do I! Still she is much better now the ABs are kicking in and went off happily enough after a snuggle in bed and then breakfast in bed this morning!!! Talk about spoilt but I figure if a 2 yr old can drink juice and eat weetabix off a tray without spilling anything she deserves B in B don't you!

I have been busy reading up all about the Stampin' Up! stuff as I signed on and am just waiting for the kit to come through now - hope we don't have to wait this long for orders - the suspense is killing me - lol

Rachel

1 comment:

Dollydimps said...

When do I get to buy SU stuff from you!
Glad Cait's feeling a bit better!