Sunday, November 11

Craft fair and Catch up

Well should I have bothered!!! I spent ages replenishing stock of cards and sold not one!!!! Thats right read it and weep for me!!!! Still it was a bit of an odd event and I find generally cards don't sell well - people like to buy for specific birthdays rather than to have some to hand so I have decided I will only now ever take a few to compliment the Jewellery rather than masses which just take up space and set up effort and focus on the jewellery.

Hey Ho - I now have PLENTY of Christmas Cards though so will be sorting some out for the Mums and myself to send off.

I was working in Peterborough on Fri and had to set off at 7.30 to make sure I got there in time - but ended up with loads of time to spare so went to Tesco!!! Well the shopping centre where Tesco is - its quite a useful little one as it has a few of the bigger stores like next, gap, boots and smiths so I did a bit of Chrissy shopping whilst there which was useful. My friend also does Pampered Chef and got a couple of pressies from her to make up her points for her (she also bought something from me so its a good job WE appreciate each others wares - lol). There are loads of lovely things they have and would love to spend a fortune there BUT I just can't justify the spending when I have no where to keep the flipping stuff as the kitchen is overflowing - lol. in fact I might be virteous and go and clean out a couple of cupboards in a minute! (OK OK don't fall over!!) The craft room requires a blitz again as it is just crammed with stuff. So will be sorting that at some point as well.

Rachel

1 comment:

Rhi said...

Card are so hit and miss at fairs Rachel, hope the jewellery made up for it :)