Sunday, September 30

R rrrrrrrrrepeat

Well I went upstairs and used up some of the papers I started for the mens cards and now have another 3 of each on a theme rather than identical though - fab!!!! I really like the blue/brown stripe and still have quite a bit of that 12 x 12 sheet left so more might happen today. J is allotmenting today so we will bob down there with some lunch for him later and to help out for an hour or so - Cait can't handle much more than that to be honest she gets a bit cold and bored. I have more house tidying to do and cleaning of the kitchen - the floor is really minging so the mop may have to come out!!!!

Maybe photos later, but for now - this is Cait washing up in the garden yesterday!!
Rachel

2 comments:

Ragged Roses said...

Gorgeous photo! My daughters loved being busy in the garden, especially when water was involved!
Kim x

Em said...

I so need those wellies and that pinny!! Fab photo, she is gorgeous!