Saturday, September 29

Boy Cards

I really need to make a stock of these as OH always springs them on me at the last minute which is a right royal PIA, still I managed to get these two done at less than an hours notice which I didn't think was too bad. I really like the celtic one so may just do a duplicate of that one which is unusual for me!!!

I also need to make two 100th birthday cards for a lady named Rose and although I have some ideas in my head I want to Robo them - using lattice and roses of course so could get interesting.... Any ideas, suggestions or templates most welcome!! Lol

Other than that been tramping round another piece of land which has potential for our long term plans. So lots of sheep poo, and a couple of potential plots for planting stuff up on.

Rachel

2 comments:

Mandy said...

great cards Rachel, i find it really hard to do cards for boys.

Mandy

Angelnorth said...

I like the Celtic one too, Rachel. And Cait's wellies are fab :o)