Monday, September 17

Monday Blues

Well back to work today and very boring it was too. I had to pop out into town for a little something and the post office, and raiding the charity shops proved very useful. A few years ago a Swiss friend taught me to tatt - it is like macrame in miniature - you have these little shuttles and you tie knots with them - easier than it sounds once your fingers are in the right place. However as it is some years since she taught me and I haven't practiced I kind of forgot how. And there in the charity shop was a little book on how to shuttle tatt!!! How pleased was I! Not sure I will ever get around to it but at least now I have the means to the end.

Other than that terrible nights sleep as despite going off to sleep promptly Cait woke again around midnight and was a little horror so Mummy never really got to bed and OH had to be out 5.30 ish so he very kindly came in to me and Cait to say goodbye (hmmm will have to re-educate him on this one I think).

I have done some MORE cards but I need to do photos so back later with those.

Rachel

No comments: